Terms & Conditions
- sections are detailed below and have a relevant section number in the format x.y.z
1.0 – Piggybank Cloud Rights
- 1.2 We will open an Account for Cloud Service. We will apply Credits to Your Account and deduct Charges from the Credits when You use or buy Cloud Services. We will connect You to the Cloud Services as soon as We can.
- 1.3 We own the Public IP Addresses we allocate You to use. You can only use the Public IP’s to use the Services.
- 1.4 Changes to Our Agreement
- 1.4.1 We will make a copy of Our current version of these terms and conditions available on Our website. We can change these terms and conditions for any good reason, for instance, if We want all customers on the same conditions.
- 1.4.2 If You have registered with Us We will give You Written Notice and tell You 30 days before We do this. We may also place an announcement on the PiggyBank Cloud Portal. The new terms and conditions will apply to You once that notice has run out, unless You terminate Your Agreement with Us within that notice period.
- 1.4.3 If You are a Consumer and the change is of material detriment to You, We will refund any unused Credit on Your Account if before the change occurs You write to us requesting that We disconnect Your Cloud Service and refund Credit that is on Your Account at the time of such disconnection.
- 1.4.4 We can change these terms and conditions if new laws or rules make it necessary or where We are required to do so by OFCOM or any other regulatory body. We will endeavour to give You 30 days’ Written Notice if We have to do this. The new terms and conditions will automatically apply to You once any notice period that We are able to give You has run out.
2.0 – Our services
- 2.1 We will always try to make the Services available to You but sometimes they may be unavailable as a result of, or be affected by:
- 2.1.1 things like the weather and faults in other networks; 3.1.2 degradation, the number of people using the Cloud Platform or maintenance requirements of the Cloud Platform;
- 2.1.3 Faulty Hardware or Software
- 2.1.4 Misconfiguration of the Platform
- 2.2 We reserve the right to manage Your use of Our Cloud Platform and Network in order to protect it for the use of all of Our customers. We may therefore apply traffic management controls from time to time.
- 2.3 The Services are made available provided that You also comply with the following conditions, which are a fundamental part of this Agreement between You and Us:
- 2.3.1 The Services are not used for anything unlawful, immoral or improper;
- 3.3.2 The Services are not used to make offensive or nuisance communications in whatever form, or to make or receive reverse charge calls;
- 3.3.3 The Services are not used to access or use Content in a way that infringes the rights of others;
- 3.3.4 The Services are not used otherwise than in accordance with Our and any other networks’ policies for acceptable use, and (if appropriate) any relevant internet standards;
- 3.3.5 You give Us information We reasonably ask for; 3.3.6 All reasonable instructions We give You are followed;
- 3.3.7 You must not sell or attempt to sell or otherwise provide commercial services using Our Network to any third party without Our express prior written consent;
- 3.3.8 Any information You give to Us, on which We may rely in making decisions concerning the provision of Services under this Agreement, must be true at the time You give it; and
- 3.4 Any failure to comply with any of the points in point 3.3 will entitle Us to suspend or disconnect the Service from the Cloud Platform. We will also be entitled to terminate this Agreement.
- 3.5 By using the Services You consent to Us copying and/or modifying images or information You have created where such copying and/or modification is carried out for the purposes of transmission.
4.0 – What and how you pay
- 4.1 Our Charges are set out on Our Website, called Prices https://piggybank.cloud/index.html#section-plans . We update these Prices from time to time.
- 4.2 When You top up, We will apply Credits to Your Account, and deduct Charges from that Credit for Services as set out at on Our Prices link https://piggybank.cloud/index.html#section-plans
- 4.3 You are responsible for all Charges correctly deducted in accordance with this point
- 4.4.4 If at the time We attempt to deduct a Charge You do not have sufficient Credit on Your Account, that Charge will fail and You will not be able to use or buy the Services for which We are attempting to Charge You. 4.4.1 When all Credits on Your Account have been used up and You have no Allowances to use You will not be able to use the Services until a further Credit is made to Your Account.
- 4.5 We will not refund Credit in any circumstances except as set out in point 7.2.3. Charges Generally
- 4.6 You are responsible for all Charges applied to Your Account Our Liability to You
5.0 – Liability to you
- 5.1 We are only liable to You as set out in this Agreement. We have no other duty or liability to You.
- 5.2 Nothing in this Agreement removes or limits Our liability for death or personal injury caused by something We have done or failed to do or for any fraudulent misrepresentation We may have made to You.
- 5.3 If You are not a Consumer, We are not liable to You in any way for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time You entered this Agreement. This includes but is not limited to loss of income; business; anticipated savings (meaning costs You expected to avoid by using Equipment or Services) or anticipated profits, loss of property or loss of use of property.
- 5.4 If You are a Consumer, We are not liable to You in any way for any loss of income; business or profits; or for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time You entered this Agreement.
- 5.5 You must tell Us about any claim as soon as reasonably possible.
- 5.6 We will not be liable to You if We cannot carry out Our duties or provide Services because of something beyond Our control.
- 5.7 We will not be responsible for any harm You suffer from a Virus which infiltrates Your Equipment, whether it was transmitted via the Services or otherwise. You remain responsible for all Charges applied to Your Account(s) for the use of any Services activated by such a Virus.
- 5.8 This point 5 will apply even after this Agreement has been terminated
6.0 – When We may suspend or disconnect the Services
- 6.1 We may suspend the Services or terminate this Agreement and disconnect any Service from the Network and Cloud Platform without warning if:
- 6.1.1 The Cloud Platform or Network breaks down or needs maintenance. We will try to make sure this does not happen often; or
- 6.1.2 You or anyone who uses Your Cloud Service does not keep to the conditions of this Agreement, or any other Agreement with Us.
- 6.3 You must make a Cloud Platform Action at least once every 90 days. If You do not, Your Cloud Credentials and any Cloud Services will be removed the Cloud Platform and Network and You will not be able to use the Services. You will lose Your Virtual Machines and any Credit on Your Account at the time of such disconnection will be forfeited.
- 6.4 We can charge to reconnect You to the Services except where something in point 6.1.1 happened.
- 6.6 The rights that We have under this point 6 are in addition to the other rights that We have to suspend and/or terminate the Services and/or suspend or terminate this Agreement as set out in the following other points of this Agreement: 3.3 and 7.3.
7.0 – Changing Charges and terminating this Agreement
- 7.1. Changes to Services and Charges
- 7.1.1. We can lower any Charge at any time without telling You beforehand, although We will try to tell You if We can.
- 7.1.2. We can suspend, change, increase the price of or withdraw part or all of the Additional Services on giving active users of the Service a reasonable period of Written Notice. The change will then apply to You once that notice has run out. An active user for the purposes of this point 7.1.2 is someone who has used the Services in question within the 30 days prior to Us giving Written Notice.
- 7.1.3. We can suspend, change or withdraw Your Price Plan. We will give You Written Notice 30 days before We do so. The change will then apply to You once that notice has run out.
- 7.1.4. We can increase any Price Plan Charge. We will give You Written Notice 30 days before We do so. The change will then apply to You once that notice has run out unless You terminate this Agreement within that notice period.
- 7.2 Your termination rights
- 7.2.1 You can cancel this Agreement at any time.
- 7.2.2 You can only give Us notice to terminate this Agreement by calling customer services. Your Agreement will terminate when We receive Your call.
- 7.2.3 You will not be able to claim back any unused Credit on Your Account except if:
- 18.104.22.168 Our entitlement to operate the Network ends at any time; or
- 22.214.171.124 You are a Consumer and the change that We gave You Written Notice of in point 2.4.3 or 7.1.4 above is of material detriment to You and You give Us notice to immediately cancel this Agreement before the change takes effect and write to Us requesting that We refund Credit on Your Account at the time of such disconnection.
- 126.96.36.199 You cannot claim back any amount in respect of unused Allowances.
- 7.3. Our immediate termination rights
- 7.3.1. We can terminate this Agreement immediately, if any of the following happen:
- 188.8.131.52 You break an important condition of this Agreement or a number of less important conditions;
- 184.108.40.206 You break a less important condition of this Agreement and do not put it right within 7 days of Us asking You to; or
8.0 – Your Information
- 8.2. This Agreement is the whole agreement between You and Us. Any other information that You may have seen or heard before You entered into this Agreement isn’t included.
- 8.3. If You have any questions or require help or support You can contact Us by email email@example.com, raise a support
9 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the TheSaaS service.
10 – Data Storage
TheSaaS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run TheSaaS. Although TheSaaS owns the code, databases, and all rights to the TheSaaS application, you retain all rights to your data.
11 – Disclosure
TheSaaS may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.